Hi guys, I am back after a quick break from blogging. I must say, I really missed writing here but there were a lot a things going on in my life and I just needed some time off.
Anyways, today I'm posting some of my Instagram pics, to give everyone the chance to check out what I have been up to and since lately I have been addicted to Instagram. Don't forget to follow me @PRETTYPORTOBELLO.
1. Zara and H&M necklaces, mixed together.
2. Yummy and beautiful cupcakes.
3. Having my punk moment with my McQueen bag and Vivienne Westwood boots.
4. Oxford Street all done up for the Queen's Jubilee.
5. Again, it had sold out and I managed to get the last pair of the H&M for water sunglasses. They are fun, aren't they?
6. Peonies are my favourite flowers.
7. A modified Hello Kitty with LineCam. A really cool app, with loads of different effects and stickers to add onto your picture.
8. A huge canvas of a 1st class stamp, made with thousands of stamps itself to form this picture. Held Whitleys shopping centre, to celebrate the Queens Jubilee.
Hope you have enjoyed.
See you soon.
3 hours ago